From Faith News
FRONT ROW: Carlos S. Morán, Maricelis Romero, Rosa Casco, Pérsida Pagán, Déborah Ortiz, German Martinez BACK ROW: María Vazquez
About Hispanic Ministries
Our critical objective is to serve as a coordinating agency to all Hispanics and those desiring to work with Hispanics in the United States, Canada and Latin America; such as: Hispanic overseers, pastors, missionaries and laity.
The primary purpose of the Hispanic Department is to provide relevant multicultural and bilingual resources in Spanish for the evangelization and discipling of Hispanics in the U.S.
It also provides practical, support materials and resources for church planting, ministerial development, urban ministries, ministerial care, small groups and personal evangelism. We are implementing the Philip Project in conjunction with the Bible League (Acts 8:26-40).
- Make the Great Commission our imperative that drives our mission and vision.
- Acknowledge the local church as the focus of mission.
- Leadership development that is English and Spanish proficient.
- Emphasize the utilization of a variety of methods and ministry models to reach as many as possible.
- Continue to implement the Philip Project.
- Recruit and train church planters.
- Assist in the establishment of our Church Planting Institutes.
- Persist in the endeavor to plant 1000 churches.
- Coordinate our National Hispanic Congress